Course #986 Making the Middle Level the Best It Can Be
$360.00 – $399.00
In this course you will be exposed to the research, strategies, and models that best serve the needs of young adolescents. This course features:
- The latest discoveries in neuroscience that inform practical strategies for improving student learning.
- The most recent research on physical, socio-emotional, cognitive, and identity developmental processes.
- The impact of technology and social media on students’ lives and learning
- New research in middle school education supporting the development of genuine middle schools
- Concrete ways to meet new content standards while implementing true curriculum integration
Explicit ways teachers can make the transition from theory to practice in their own classrooms
Fall (September – December) Available to order: August – November, Spring (January – April) Available to order: December – March, Summer (May – August) Available to order: March – July
Only mandatory for Group Registration Types. Groups have 48 hours for all members of the group to submit their orders, Individual, Group of 3 -5, Group of 6 – 8, Group of 9 or More